- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Anti-Aging Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Express Dentistry
- Dental Tourism
- Smile Gallery
- Our Team
- Contact Us
If you are looking for painless dental treatment in delhi, then Dr. Mala's clinic is the place to go.
I visited Dr. Mala Makar for dental work in May 2016. Dr Mala was through in explaining my treatment (Porcelain Veneers & four fillings) the costs and scheduling of the treatment.
EMAX is all-ceramic system based on lithium disilicate glass, and consists of quartz, lithium dioxide, aluminia, potassium oxide, phosphoroxide and trace elements. It is gaining popularity in cosmetic dentistry due to excellent esthetics, durability and strength. Emax crowns are best choice to restore front teeth.
Prepare teeth by removing a thin layer of natural tooth structure. Then, a digital impression of teeth is taken with intraoral camera. Impression is transmitted to the computer that controls the milling procedure. After dentist matches the shape of crown with the natural teeth, machine cuts monolithic block of lithium to produce the required shape. This is called monolithic crown, and since it is made of a single block, it is very strong. Dentist then adjusts crown into tooth, makes adjustments if needed and glue it onto the tooth. Thus, crown is produced on the same appointment.
• They are a best match to natural teeth. They possess sufficient translucency that matches natural teeth which is suitable for restoration of front tooth.
• They do not contain any metal alloy beneath the porcelain due to which crown looks very natural.
• They are very durable because of the excellent strength. They are less likely to crack or fracture during clinical usage.
• They can be quickly fabricated by using CAD/CAM milling technology.
• They can be prepared in very thin sections and require minimal removal of natural tooth structure during preparation.
• Emax crowns are high in price.
• They may fracture if you try to fit them on bitting surface because they are very thin.
• Emax is more translucent than zirconia, due to which they might not suit darker teeth. But emax crowns look very natural.
• They are suitable for replacing only a single tooth.
|DENTAL CROWNS||Prices in INR|
|Lava/ 3M/Ultra/Bruxzir/ Procera(Zirconia Crowns)- Metal Free||15,000/- Per Crown|
|Porcelain - Base Metal Crown||5000/- Per Crown|
|Porcelain Fused to metal (CAD-CAM Sweden)||6000/- Per Crown|