- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Anti-Aging Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Express Dentistry
- Dental Tourism
- Smile Gallery
- Our Team
- Contact Us
If you are looking for painless dental treatment in delhi, then Dr. Mala's clinic is the place to go.
I visited Dr. Mala Makar for dental work in May 2016. Dr Mala was through in explaining my treatment (Porcelain Veneers & four fillings) the costs and scheduling of the treatment.
Do you display excessive gingival tissue when you do so? Are you embarrassed to smile? If you feel that you dispose too much of your gums and less of your teeth each time you smile widely, then it is likely that you are suffering from a condition termed as "Gummy smile". Since the gummy smile can have a negative effect on the esthetics of a smile, and cause embarrassment, patients with this condition are often reluctant to do so.
The gummy smile can be on account of various factors, :-
• The excessive gum display could be on account of excessive gingival tissue covering most of your front teeth, while your teeth are of normal size. This gives the appearance of the teeth being small when in reality; they are of normal length and size.
• Your facial muscles could cause contortion, causing your lips to ride up higher and thereby exposing more of your gums than necessary.
• The manner in which your upper jaw developed, as this can also cause a gummy smile.
The good news is that this condition is entirely treatable, so visit your dentist at the earliest to get it treated right away. The treatment procedures may vary depending on the causative factors, from the size, shape of your lips, your facial muscles to your gum tissue. Treatment procedures can vary, and while some methods are short, and require little to no recovery time, others may require longer periods of post op care. Some of the treatments used to treat ggummy smile are:
• Surgical lip repositioning
• Surgical sculpting of gingival tissue, bone
• Maxillofacial surgery to reposition the bone, and underlying muscles
So visit us today, to get a checkup and appraisal and soon, you will be able to smile often. With timely dental care and adequate treatment you should be able to start smiling again without suffering any pangs of embarrassment. Call us today for a healthy and beautiful smile.