- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Anti-Aging Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Express Dentistry
- Dental Tourism
- Smile Gallery
- Our Team
- Contact Us
If you are looking for painless dental treatment in delhi, then Dr. Mala's clinic is the place to go.
I visited Dr. Mala Makar for dental work in May 2016. Dr Mala was through in explaining my treatment (Porcelain Veneers & four fillings) the costs and scheduling of the treatment.
Porcelain veneers, in the dentistry, are also known as dental veneers. These veneers are wafer-thin and tailor-made shells which are made of tooth-coloured material. They are used to coat the surface of the front of your teeth which improves their appearance. They are bonded to the teeth by changing shape, colour and size as well as the length of teeth.
As the name suggests, the veneers are made of porcelain so as to recreate the natural look in the teeth. The veneers also provide strength as well as resilience to teeth. The dental veneers can also be made of resin composite substance. Resin made veneers are thinner than porcelain and need less tooth surface removal veneers. However, it is to be noted that porcelain veneers are better than resin in terms of resisting stains as well as reflecting light just like natural teeth. The dentist will recommend the best veneers for you.
- They are used to fix discoloured teeth which have been caused due to root canal, stains from drugs, excessive amount of fluoride or because of resin fillings
- They repair the worn out teeth
- They repair chipped and broken tooth
- They repair misaligned teeth or teeth, which are uneven and irregularly shaped.
- Porcelain veneers repair teeth with gaps and close wide spaces between them
- During your appointment with the dentist, he will examine teeth to ensure if porcelain veneers are apt for you. He will also guide you about the procedure of getting veneers.
- The dentist will then take x-rays and make impressions of teeth and mouth
- The doctor will then prepare your tooth for the veneer by removing ½ millimetre enamel from your tooth surface.
- The dentist might use a local anaesthesia to numb your teeth before removing enamel
- The dentist will then take an impression of your teeth and will send the model to a laboratory for construction of veneer.
- A temporary veneer may be placed in case of damaged teeth
- The dentist will temporarily place veneers on the tooth and examine the fit as well as colour.
- The expert will then prepare the teeth for veneer by cleansing, polishing and etching.
- Then he will apply special cement on veneer and then place it on the tooth
- After positioning it properly, he will put a special beam of light to veneer which will harden it quickly.
- They offer a natural appearance to teeth
- The gum tissues will tolerate the porcelain veneer well
- These veneers resist stains well
- The colour of porcelain will make even a dark tooth appear light
- They do not need major shaping and offer very strong and aesthetic results
India Cosmetic Dental Clinic Cosmetic Dental Clinic offers a comprehensive solution to all dental requirements. We have an expert panel of cosmetic dentists, which offer high quality and low cost porcelain veeners treatment at Karol Bagh, Delhi (India) with world class service. We wish to impart healthy smile to every patient visiting our clinic.