- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Anti-Aging Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Express Dentistry
- Dental Tourism
- Smile Gallery
- Our Team
- Contact Us
If you are looking for painless dental treatment in delhi, then Dr. Mala's clinic is the place to go.
I visited Dr. Mala Makar for dental work in May 2016. Dr Mala was through in explaining my treatment (Porcelain Veneers & four fillings) the costs and scheduling of the treatment.
Bone Graft, a method that replaces and regulates lost bone and restores proper facial contour. Due to the teeth loss, bone around the jaw begins to deteriorate. So, bone graft makes a solid base for dental implant.
Sinus lift increases the amount of bone in area of premolar and molar teeth by lifting a lower membrane and and placing a bone graft.
A piece of bone is obtained from cadaver source or animal to replace the missing bone. After few months, when the jaw bone heals, implant moves forward. Titanium dental implant is placed in jaw bone, and once it heals, the metal post is placed into jaw. This process also takes time for soft tissues to heal. After healing, molds of teeth and jawbone are taken and insertion of final teeth takes place.
After surgery, the patient might experience gum or skin swelling or minor bleeding. Diet restriction is also advised. Only soft food should be eaten while the mouth heals.
People who have lost more than 1 tooth in posterior maxilla or significant amount of bone in posterior maxilla or who have missing tooth due to genetics are considered best candidates of sinus lift.
Hydraulic Sinus Condensing Treatment uses bone removal on lateral aspect of ridge of maxilla.
• Firstly, gum tissue is flapped to access underlying bone.
• Then, bone removal takes place along the ridge. Drilling is done about 1mm short of sinus floor.
• Hydraulic pressure is introduced to provide force to begin dissecting the membrane from sinus floor.
• Membrane is then slightly detached from the bone.
• After that, bone grafting mixture is put through hole and pushed gently against membrane. This would slightly raise sinus, resting it on newly placed bone.
• Once lift is complete, a socket is drilled in the bone, sized to the new implant.
• Dental implant is lastly placed in the bone socket.
There might be a few problems that one could face after the treatment. This may include infection, pain, itching, scar formation, graft failure, bleeding or tissue or nerve damage.